Re: RARA-AVIS: Noir novel endings the movies won't touch

From: Dave Zeltserman (
Date: 02 Dec 2005

Makes you wonder how they ever got Night of the Hunter or White Heat through the production code. Btw. I think Blue Dahlia would've made a lot more sense if they left the original ending.

-Dave Z.
--- In, DJ-Anonyme@w... wrote:
> Dave asked:
> "Who was supposed to be the original killer - Willaim Bendix?"
> Yup. According to my memory of the intro to the publication of the
> script, Buzz killed her when he snapped due to some sort of
> post-traumatic stress disorder. The Production Code (or maybe the
> studio, it's been a long time since I read it) vetoed that.
However, by

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good!