RARA-AVIS: Re: Half Priced Words and reviewing

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 29 Nov 2005

I've been an Internet reviewer, too, and my reviews have even been cited on authors' websites.
    I'm a self-employed person, though, and before long, I realized that each book review I wrote, too often about a dreadful book that had a interesting premise, was costing me a couple of hundred dollars in unrealized income.
    So now I limit myself to blogging: http://badattitudes.com/MT/archives/003355.html.

Joy, currently reading Minnesota Strip