Re: RARA-AVIS: James Crumley's Western

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 23 Nov 2005

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Beaver < jumblejim@prodigy.net> Sent: Nov 22, 2005 11:10 PM To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: James Crumley's Western

> BTW: When does the new season of DEADWOOD start airing?
>
> TL

We just got the word that the March, 2006 premiere of Season Three has been pushed back to June, 2006. I'm told it's because HBO considers DEADWOOD an
"anchor" show, and they didn't want to waste it at the same time their other anchor show, THE SOPRANOS, is running.

Me, I'm bummed, because I don't read the scenes I'm not in, and I can't wait to find out what's going to happen to everyone else this next season.

Jim Beaver

At least you get SOME idea of what's going on over there. We still have to wait another seven months!