RARA-AVIS: Submissions call for January 2006 issue of Crime and Suspense!

From: Tony Burton ( tburton@crimeandsuspense.com)
Date: 19 Nov 2005

Hello, everyone!

The December 2005 issue of Crime and Suspense is going out in just a few days, and I am looking forward to that! But the imminent release of an issue means something else - I have to prepare the NEXT month's issue.

The story theme for the January 2006 issue is "Icy Fingers", and any stories submitted for that issue should involve intense cold in some way. The victim doesn't have to freeze to death, but the cold should be a major player in the story. (If you are interested in the themes for the months to come, through May 2006, here is a link to them: http://www.crimeandsuspense.com/ezine_themes.htm )

Also:

- If anyone is interested in doing a guest spot as a reviewer, contact me with your idea.

- There seems to be a strong interest in non-fiction articles about crime, suspense and mystery fiction (history of the genres, writing a particular sort of story, etc.) If you have an interest in writing such a piece, contact me with particulars.

I want to state very clearly that this is strictly pro bono work. As I have no money coming in from this endeavor YET, I can't pay anyone anything. Believe me, I wish I was in the position to pay!

With that caveat, I humbly invite anyone who is interested to contact me with your idea or story. Here is my "cloaked" email address: tburton (at) crimeandsuspense (dot) com .

Regards,

Tony Burton Editor, Crime and Suspense ezine http://www.crimeandsuspense.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 1.2 million kids a year are victims of human trafficking. Stop slavery. http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM