RARA-AVIS: George Martin's new one

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Nov 2005

A rare event in my life, I went out and bought a brand new hard cover book, George Martin's new one. I think it's Feast for Crows. A beautiful book. I remember waiting for more than a year for the last one to come out in the mass paperback I prefer, and I like the series so much I just couldn't see myself waiting that long this time. I'm hoping to get a few days off over the holidays, and that's when I plan on reading it.

I've heard a rumor that the next in the series will not be a long wait because the new one got to be so long that the decision was made to split it into two books.

I've heard criticism about the new one. I've seen other epic fantasy series go downhill, including Terry Goodkind's and Robert Jordan's, but the last in Martin's series was as good as the first.

miker

__________________________________ Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page! http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs