Re: RARA-AVIS: Deadwood

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 16 Nov 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: < DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 9:53 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Deadwood

> Steve asked:
>
> "does anybody know if a third series is in the works???"
>
> A few months ago, Jim Beaver wrote that Kem Nunn had joined the writing
> staff for the third season.
>
> Mark

We are not quite halfway finished shooting the third season. Thus far, I have seen not one bit of evidence that Kem Nunn has anything to do with the show. I saw his name on the staff list that was released to us at the beginning of the season, but although the writers are around all the time, I have seen no one who fits Nunn's description. Unless he's a woman, which would be news to me. Almost the entire writing staff this year (aside from David Milch and Ted Mann) is female. (It was heavily female in previous seasons, but even more so now.)

Jim Beaver