RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Manifesto for the Dead

From: GERLACH, Steve ( steve.gerlach@sma.com.au)
Date: 15 Nov 2005

Didn't Robert Bloch famously say, "Every crime writer is a scared murderer"?

Or did I just make that up?

Certainly, every novel I have written contains elements from my own life; from characters to situations, feelings and emotions, dialogue and thoughts. That's what makes the novels even more real, as far as I'm concerned, for both writer and reader.

Steve http://www.stevegerlach.com