RARA-AVIS: Re: Book finds

From: Richard Moore ( moorich2@aol.com)
Date: 14 Nov 2005

I have not read the Charles Higham biography of Doyle and doubt I ever will given Higham's track record of celebrity biographies that critics say make headline-seeking charges and theories presented as fact based on very thin evidence.

Richard Moore

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Juri Nummelin"