Re: RARA-AVIS: THE COLORADO KID >>>> SPOILER!!!!!!

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Nov 2005

I read THE COLORADO KID this past weekend. I'm sure it will sell bunches of copies, about which I'm pleased for Hard Case Crime books, but I wish this outing for the imprint by King had been a bit tighter story. I'm not really bothered by the ending, but King doesn't seem to be at his best form in this one, I'm sorry to say.

On the up side, I saw at a Super WalMart a freestanding dump in the aisle (near the book section), half of which held various King titles published by Signet, the other half of which held copies of THE COLORADO KID.

- Duane Spurlock

--- Kevin Burton Smith