Re: RARA-AVIS: Unreliable narrator

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 11 Nov 2005

At 03:53 PM 11/11/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't mean to get rid of plot. I just like reasonable plots. I can't
>remember any surprises in Iguana Love, but thanks for complimenting it.
>I'll have to
>think on that. I'm sure it has less plot than any of my books, however.

All right all right, I'll get to the others.

I remember enough stuff going on in IL to let me understand the protagonist by what she did. Admittedly my memory could be off, but I'm thinking we're saying much the same thing with a slightly different idea of what constitutes plot. You, being from Florida, insist it's oranges. Up here in Ontario we have apples. Lots and lots of apples.

(and tornados too, but I'm fine, thanks everyone for asking,) Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com