Re: RARA-AVIS: Unreliable narrator

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 11 Nov 2005

Yep. I'd love to be able to do it all, and I'm sure it would increase my readership by including the people who must have plot twists and surprises to be interested. That's a very large group. So far, I'm not willing to sacrifice what I know I do well in order to make a more unexpected ending. However, sometimes I surprise myself with the endings of my short stories because I'm not smart enough to see where the character is obviously heading until he/she gets there! Pure luck. Vicki