Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Rat On Fire - should I bother?

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Nov 2005

Didn't remember him specifically discussing that book--only remember him saying something like
"Higgins was good before he got bogged down in the fine points of his stylistics" or something like that.
 It's probably online--Ellroy tends to repeat his set pieces to different audiences. (If you're reading, JE, where's vol. 3 of the underworld trilogy?!?!?! Been a while...) Rob