Re: RARA-AVIS: THE CONFESSION , a personal confession and a couple of questions

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 09 Nov 2005

Because of all the discussion several months ago, I knew the general outcome, which was a little annoying. However, this knowledge enabled me to note ambiguities in the narrator's presentation of events. The clues are all there, very skilfully laid out.

Karin

PS It pays to suggest books to your library. I'm pretty sure they bought this one--also Guthrie and more Bruen--at my suggestion.