Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Hiya, new to the group!

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 07 Nov 2005

Cool this horse racing thing, assuming you¹re starting the whole thing with Asphalt Jungle, The Killing and The Grifters, right out of the gate otherwise you¹re gonna stumble at the first hurdle....Jockees Bruen, Lippman, Child, Woodrell, Phillips, Stella and all may have had nice colours but they wont hold the distance if you don¹t back them up with solid muscle...especially if you tend to favor the bloodlines... Just for the sake of argument check out this site before you give your
ŒPfffrrrrr¹ to the final proofs: http://www.horse-races.net/library/list-movies.htm

....³one with a title too racey for Yahoo groups!²: talking about horses J man, you seem to be to be in some kinda losers race yourself with your ³too racey² blinders...lets hear that ballsy tile you¹re hinding between your stirrups...as a Frenchman I would simply say that this refusal to jump is just a Œmauvais karma¹ to us...

Montois de D鴲oit who witnessed the end of the Detroit Race Track in Livonia...in late 90¹s