RARA-AVIS: Re: Hiya, new to the group!

From: crimeflix ( jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 07 Nov 2005

Welcome, Tony! I'm co-editing an anthology of horse racing fiction (and some non- fiction) with Maggie Estep...There's a lot of racing crime fiction in it from writers such as Bruen, Lippman, Child, Woodrell, Phillips, Stella etc...It's called BLOODLINES and it's due from Vintage Books in 2006.... I'm contributing to several anthologies including HARDBOILED BROOKLYN , DAMN NEAR DEAD, DUBLIN NOIR, and one with a title too racey for Yahoo groups!....There are several other "Noir" anthologies due out next year...check out the Akashic Books website.... J http://www.jasonstarr.com