RARA-AVIS: Re: Chaze's BLACK WINGS HAS MY ANGEL back in print!

From: hardcasecrime ( editor@hardcasecrime.com)
Date: 22 Oct 2005

As it happens, I was talking with Mary Chaze about possibly reprinting BLACK WINGS the very day I found out about BlackMask's new edition. I don't believe they were aware (I know I wasn't) that the book had fallen into the public domain. But that doesn't mean it hasn't.

In any event, I told them about the BlackMask edition (I had to explain why I was no longer interested in making them an offer), so they definitely know it exists. If they haven't cease-and-desisted yet, I'd assume they're not going to...

Charles
--------- Charles Ardai Editor, Hard Case Crime

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "George Tuttle"
<noirfiction@w...> wrote:

> This surprised me when I heard about it, since I thought
Blackmask.com

<clinton65@c...>