RARA-AVIS: Re: Chaze's BLACK WINGS HAS MY ANGEL back in print!

From: George Tuttle ( noirfiction@whoever.com)
Date: 21 Oct 2005

This surprised me when I heard about it, since I thought Blackmask.com handled only public domain titles, and Black Wings Has My Angel wasn't public domain the last time I talked to the Chaze family. I use to be a librarian in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, Elliott Chaze's hometown. Though I never met Elliott, I did meet some of his family. As I recall, most of them were attorneys.

Anyway, I hope this is a story that ends with a happy ending and not a cease and desist letter.

George the Librarian