RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: On Noir

From: Bruce Makous ( bruce@brucemakous.com)
Date: 04 Oct 2005

With great respect to all, I would have to say that the ongoing philosophical debate is what makes this list what it is. It's priceless stuff, and the passion with which opinions are expressed makes it better than any TV tennis match. I love having a front row seat, and each time there is a go round about definitions of hardboiled or noir or whatever, we end up in at least a slightly different locale. I think that proves this is the cutting edge. I always learn a lot. Deserves a bigger audience, too.

Best wishes to all, Bruce Makous

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM