RARA-AVIS: Thanks again, Mr. Harrington

From: E.Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 02 Oct 2005

Mr. Harrington,

I would like to join my thanks to those already expressed here, for your patience and kindness in answering all our questions on this list.

Its also good to know that you will still have an eye on the Avians; knowing youre still with us is certainly an increased richness for this list.

And, do not be afraid: Noir dissertations and confrontations are not the essence of the list. We can do the same for cats (as youve seen), hard-boiled, and pre-casting of certain films& But you already know all about us now.

Many thanks again.

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384