RARA-AVIS: Hello

From: bloozmouse ( charles_salt@hotmail.com)
Date: 01 Oct 2005

Hi everyone, I'm new here so I thought the polite thing to do would be to say hello before posting. Hope that this is the correct thing to do- apologies if it isn't.

I am not linked professionally to noir/pulp fiction like some here. I I just got into the genre a few months ago after reading about some classic pulp authors in Stephen King's Danse Macabre and On Writing. I love what I've read of the genre so far and I have started making a list of authors/titles to read. So far I think I have the main names
(Thompson, Goodis, Woolrich etc.) but I would appreciate any more obscure authors/titles that you may suggest.

I'm looking forward to reading and hopefully participating in discussions here in the future.

Many thanks, Bloozmouse.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM