Re: RARA-AVIS: Noir is not for everybody

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 28 Sep 2005

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Robison < miker_zspider@yahoo.com> Sent: Sep 28, 2005 9:13 PM To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Noir is not for everybody

As far as self-help, I am cranking hard to learn Spanish right now. I'll have use for it a few times in the upcoming months. I'll be roaming the streets of Tijuana in less than a month.

miker

miker, I think it only fair that someone on this list should contact the border authorities and warn them of your imminent arrival.

The fine, law abiding folks of TJ have no idea what kind of trouble is headed their way.

(Especially if you have a gut full of Dia de los Muertos!)

TL