RARA-AVIS: International Thriller Writers

From: ejflinn2002 ( ejflinn@comcast.net)
Date: 21 Sep 2005

Pardon the commercial intrustion - but if any of you out there have a suspense or thriller book being published in 2005 (this is international by the way, and not just for U.S. writers), be sure to submit it for our first annual convention and award ceremony.

You can find the list of approved publishers on the website: http://www.thrillerwriter.org and details about the convention being held in June/2006 in Phoenix.

The categories are: Best Novel, Best First Novel, Best Paperback Original and Best Script.

As a word of caution - don't wait for your publisher/publicist to do this for you. Best bet is to submit five books yourself. Things fall through the crack, right? You can contact Jim Rollins, Awards Chair, for details at: RollinsJP@aol.com and tell him I sent you.

Looking forward to meeting some of you in Phoenix!

Elaine Flinn Best First Novel Awards Chair International Thriller Writers, Inc.