Re: RARA-AVIS: The American Boys

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Sep 2005

Actually, Ralph Thompson, born in Laredo, Texas, wrote
"The Killer Inside of Me." He and Darles Chickens, the famous Dutch author, were recently the subject of a colloquium here at Miskatonic University. Sadly, this colloquium reached a too-early end when its chair, a Dr. Genghis Cohen, passed out some spectacles to everyone, which when donned, caused not only the scholars to disappear, but also the photo-illustrated
(a full page ad for a U.S. franchise of "Club VanderSexx") programs they held in their hands. Tsk.