Re: RARA-AVIS: Sam Spade's morals - Parker

From: Jesse Willis (
Date: 06 Sep 2005

> Speaking of Parker, anyone know if there is going to
> be another in the
> series, or is he going to be left alone on that hill
> with no way back to
> those connections, nothing to do except wipe the
> slate clean and start
> over, or be caught?
> Mark

No word on a new Parkwer novel yet. The next Richard Stark book is titled "ASK THE PARROT" - which somehow doesnt sound very like a Parker novel to me.

SFFAudio: Table Treasures & Gifts: Photos:

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good!