Re: RARA-AVIS: Trevanian

From: nikuradse1932 ( nikuradse1932@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Aug 2005

Interesting information Jim,

As a long-time Whitaker / Trevanian buff and occasional researcher I was wondering if you would care to elicit any more information from your friend. I understand that Whitaker taught and then chaired the UT film deptarment from about 1966-74. I have't heard an explanation as to why he left however.

There is a website (www.trevanian.com) that has been up for about four-five months that appeared in tandem with the Crazyladies novel that has some interesting content.

Regards,

Dennis