RARA-AVIS: Note on Bouchercon celebration for Dennis Lynds

From: mystery@alecwest.com
Date: 27 Aug 2005

Folks,

In an earlier forward from Jim Doherty (via Bill Chambers), Gayle Lynds said:

> 9:00 to 10:30 p.m.
> Thursday, September 2nd
> the Missouri Room
> Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
> Chicago, IL

Please note that the Dennis Lynds celebration at Bouchercon is on September 1st, not the 2nd as stated above. It's possible that Gayle took this information off the Bouchercon website where it was listed as
"September 2nd" erroneously by (ulp) me, the webmaster. Someone else noticed it yesterday and I fixed the site mention ... but wanted to make everyone aware that it is in fact a *September 1st* event.

To Jim Doherty: If you could pass this on to Bill Chambers, EMWA, and Gayle so everyone's on the same page, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Regards, J. Alec West - http://Bouchercon.net