Re: RARA-AVIS: A CARROT FOR THE DONKEY by Les Roberts

From: James R. Winter ( winter_writes@earthlink.net)
Date: 01 Aug 2005

Jacovich is definitely Slovenian. And yes, Saxon came first. I always picture Saxon as Les's more vain twin while Milan is something else entirely. (Which I'll elaborate on when I get to DEEP SHAKER in a couple of weeks.)

I've heard quite a few stories on Les's adventures with the piano, too. I heard one time he and Ruth Cavin sat down together in the lounge of a Philadelphia hotel and played a few songs together.

(Actually, wasn't that you, Dennis, that told me that story? Or am I thinking of someone else?)

Jim Winter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Lynds" < dennislynds@cox.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 1:17 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: A CARROT FOR THE DONKEY by Les Roberts