RARA-AVIS: New Cormac McCarthy

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Jul 2005

Spectacular news. Did you like Harrington's Spanish title about fun with drugs on the southern border? Sounds like Cormac McCarthy has given it a try. I can't wait. I'll even spring for hardcover on this one. BLOOD MERIDIAN was brilliant, CHILD OF GOD was excellent, and SUTTREE wasn't bad, either.

NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN. Fresh off the presses.

miker

____________________________________________________ Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs