RARA-AVIS: Re: Two for the Money

From: Brian Evankovich ( briane1911a1@hotmail.com)
Date: 24 Jul 2005

How about a different take? I read all the Nolan books years ago and enjoyed them; after buying TWO FOR THE MONEY, I found I couldn't get into them the second time around. Collins wrote a great afterword, though, which was worth the price (plus having a fresh copy that wasn't falling apart and turning yellow). That being said, Max Collins rules and if he ever decides to publish his grocery list (hey, Charles, can you make it happen?), I'll read that, too. --Brian