RE: RARA-AVIS: Taste of Ashes

From: Brian Evankovich (
Date: 18 Jul 2005

Brown's "Halo in Blood" was also decent, and in my McMillan edition he describes holding back the identity of the villain until the last possible second, which I think he did a good job with. Some will decry the point of view he took, but that doesn't bother me much. It was a solidly written book. At which point does "The Taste for Ashes" fall in Brown's Paul Pine series? I've yet to read that one. --Brian