Re: RARA-AVIS: Today's Finds

From: Bill Crider (
Date: 17 Jul 2005

Jeff, some time ago I had a comment on my blog about Torrey's book, and Steve Mertz added an excellent commentary on Roger Torrey. It's here:

You should've picked up THE BLIND PIG, or at least I think so. I read it when it first appeared and thought it was excellent. THE TASTE OF ASHES has gotten generally good press here on rara-avis, and I know I liked it a lot. Richard Moore, whose comments on Torrey's book encouraged me to read it, likes THE TASTE OF ASHES even more than I do.

And how can you go wrong with Robert Leslie Bellem?

Bill Crider