Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Les romans de Gil Brewer

From: E.Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 16 Jul 2005

GIL BREWER As addition to the info you already received about French publications:

« A la courte paille » was translated from THE THREE WAY SPLIT; the 1962 French translation was published in "Nuit blanche" n°9, an imprint of PLON (publishing house)

I spotted also10 short stories published mainly in dedicated magazines like the French version of HITCHKOCK MAGAZINE, others were in collections of shorts.

E.Borgers HARD-BOILED MYSTERIES http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384