Re: RARA-AVIS: David Dodge/Al Colby

From: Jacques Debierue ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Jul 2005

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, DJ-Anonyme@w... wrote:
> Oops, sorry, I meant Plunder of the Sun was another great reprint from
> HARD CASE CRIME, not Point Blank Press. Not that Point Blank isn't
> doing great reprints, too.

Thanks for the tip, Mark. Evidently, right action mandates grabbing every Hard Case Crime reprint one doesn't already have. Such right action can be achieved (indeed, made even more right) by not buying the Sunday NYT. A HCC every three weeks is a healthy, fat-free diet. Sustainable reading, now!

Best,

MrT