Re: RARA-AVIS: The opening question

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 29 Jun 2005

Google gives this: Powered by Google

Web Search Results Results 1 - 1 of about 1 for "I dropped to one knee and fired twice"
  KILLING ZONE by HARRY McCALLION
  I dropped to one knee and fired twice at the black figure outlined against the trees' lighter green. It fell, and almost immediately I saw a shock of blond ...
  http://www.geocities.com/odjobman/killzone.htm - 154k - Cached - Similar pages which I'm pretty sure isn't what you're looking for.
 (Most "I dropped to one knee" cites were marriage proposals.)

Joy

Juri Nummelin asked: