Re: RARA-AVIS: B'con

From: winter_writes@earthlink.net
Date: 27 Jun 2005

You think that's funny, I ripped Tony Fennelly a couple new ones over her call to ban Dominic's book. If you go to Amazon for my book, her GLORY HOLE MURDERS is listed under "People Who Viewed This Book Also Viewed..."

If I wasn't so mad about her comments, I'd have bought a copy. But I have Dominic's in the TBR stack, so that's quite all right.

-----Original Message----- From: CLehane < clehane@nea.org>

Hi,

One more rara-avian going up to the big leagues... I'm on a panel with Dominick Stansberry and some other folks on Saturday at 1:00, I think. Bruce, think I should tell him I'm on the DorothyL list also?

Any plans for the rara-avis contingent to get together at Bouchercon?

Con Lehane

Northcoast Shakedown http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0975857185/northcoastexi-20/104-2029551-1867167