RARA-AVIS: Re: JDM's The Green Ripper

From: Jacques Debierue ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Jun 2005

I agree with you. This one is one of my least favorite JDM books. Something seems to be wrong with the structure of the book. Parts of it seem written on the spot, without regard for the whole. But if you read it fast enough, you're through with it and can go on to one of the many wonderful JDM novels and short stories. On Meyer's inaccurate estimate: there may be at most a zero missing in his calculations. You have to apply the 1984 criterion.

Best,

MrT