RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon Panel

From: Tim Wohlforth ( tim@timwohlforth.com)
Date: 23 Jun 2005

I have learned that I will be on a Bouchercon panel in Chicago that might interest some of you. The panel's title is "Hard Boiled in a Post 9/11 World." It is chaired by Joe Hartlaub, who I believe is a book reviewer. Others on the panel: Peter Blauner, Michael Simon, Jessica Speart, Tim Wohlforth. The time Friday, Sept. 2nd, 9:00 to 10:00 AM. Are perhaps any other of these panelists on this list? In any event if any of you are coming to Bouchercon, as I expect many of you are, please drop by the panel. The topic should be challenging.

Tim