Re: RARA-AVIS: Tttle of Woolrich Book

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Jun 2005

For some reason I thought Ritchie Blackmore was dead. Guess I had him confused with Tommy Bolin.
  Thanks for shaking my memory. To get sort of back on topic -- who had harder-boiled lyrics: Pink Floyd or Deep Purple?
- Duane

winter_writes@earthlink.net wrote: Well, look at David Glimore and Ritchie Blackmore. They're both 60 and they still rock.

(Then again, Ritchie's doing Renaissance music these days. We now return you to more topical discussions, already in progress.)

Jim Winter

-----Original Message----- From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net

"On a mild midwestern night in the early 1940s, Johnny Marr leans against a drugstore wall."

Wow, that means Johnny Marr must have been over 60 when he played guitar for The Smiths in the 1980s.

Mark

Northcoast Shakedown http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0975857185/northcoastexi-20/104-2029551-1867167