RARA-AVIS: Gil Brewer Bibliography

From: George Tuttle ( noirfiction@whoever.com)
Date: 19 Jun 2005

I'm compiling a comprehensive bibliography of writer Gil Brewer and to help gather information I have constructed a website. Go to http://noirfiction.info/ and click on the GIL BREWER link at the bottom of the page.

To start, I am focusing on the original works. On the website, you will find a section for his novels and a section for his magazine work. I realize that neither list is complete. In the case of the novel list, I am missing at least one Harry Arvay title. In the magazine work list, there are several omissions since Gil was very prolific and a complete list is probably impossible. To help distinguish original works from reprints, I have added a first line index for this section. If you have contributions or questions, please contact me.

In the future, I will also list information on the numerous reprints.