Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: About Deadwood and DEADWOOD DICK

From: E.Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 16 Jun 2005

Jess,

Many thanks for your extended and enlightening answer! I found in your text what I needed to know about DEADWOOD DICK, and even more...

What you described about your new book, THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF FANTASTIC VICTORIANA, just increased my interest for it! I especially like the
"universal" look you have to the subject.

Thanks again.

E.Borgers HARD-BOILED MYSTERIES http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384 POLAR NOIR http://www.geocities.com/polarnoir

Jess Nevins :

>The Deadwood Dick stories were written by Edward L. Wheeler
(1854/5-1885?),