Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: About Deadwood

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 11 Jun 2005

Ah...yes, the Newhall Ranch...where I did in fact spend many a days (and nights) of filming SUV¹s and trucks of all sorts and brands for many-a-commercial...(remember I work in Motor City)..and thanks for the info on Moab where, needless to say I spent many a days too...on the same detail...but I never saw that Geronimo fort since we basically confine ourselves to the roads...and trails...

Merci for the info though and Merci Andr頦or the info on Deadwood on Canal+...I hope it has a following in France and elsewhere, at least a critical success...there was a time when westerns and especially anti-westerns (whatever that definition covers from The Wild Bunch to Tell Them Willie Boy Is Here) meant something to the public there...maybe this time is long gone??...I will tell friends over there to look out for it... Glad to know the Cowboy Poetry Festival goes on...I attended some nights of readings at a famous old hotel in Bozeman, Montana a few years back and it was thrilling.

Montois de D鴲oit

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM