RARA-AVIS: Tttle of Woolrich Book

From: B. D. Roye ( broye54@comcast.net)
Date: 06 Jun 2005

I read a Cornel Woolrich book about 10 years ago. The plot was very strange: a young woman in a city shots a gun and while in her apartment the shot kills some one on the street. The rest of book traces her tracking down the people lives she affected by her wanton act; she is never found out. Can anyone tell me what the title of the book is. Thanks

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM