Re: RARA-AVIS: D. Lynds: Work habits

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 30 May 2005

I did notice that the non-Dan chapters were very much like short stories. I hadn't really thought about the fact that it was still Dan's voice being used, even though he wasn't in the story. I have to admit to sometimes reading faster than is recommended for full appreciation.

Thanks again for your willingness to talk to readers in such a personal way.

Karin

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM