RE: RARA-AVIS: Dennis Lynds & Crippen & Landru

From: Brian Evankovich ( briane1911a1@hotmail.com)
Date: 27 May 2005

Hi, Douglas. Neat the hear about the Black Mask material... but is the Paul Cain project you mentioned the long-awaited (by me) 14 Slayers? Thanks for the update. --Brian

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM