RARA-AVIS: 'Murder One' in London

From: thebradstevens ( bradstevens22@hotmail.com)
Date: 25 May 2005

Thought it might be worth mentioning that Murder One, London's best source for crime novels, has moved to a new location, immediately across the street from its old location on Charing Cross Road. I was in there this afternoon - the store's romance section has been given a far more prominent position on the ground floor, with all the actual crime novels in the (far bigger) basement section. Murder One has long been one of my favorite bookshops, but this new layout seems far less appealing than the old one.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM