Re: RARA-AVIS: Westlake's hardboiled period

From: Damien ( pizerule@yahoo.com.au)
Date: 11 May 2005

The book that comes immediately to mind for me is THE AX.
  Damien

DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net wrote: So, my question is, what other books fit within Westlake's hardboiled period? Of course, the Parker series fits, as do the Mitch Tobin books, as by Tucker Coe, but the only other hardboiled book under his name I'm aware of is The Mercenaries, which always gets compared to Red Harvest. Of course, I'd never heard of 361. So, are there others?

Mark

--------------------------------- Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM