Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Another Heresy -- The Black Mask and other pulp fiction

From: James Reasoner (
Date: 07 May 2005

I enjoy Daly's work, too, although I can see the flaws in it and there are certainly plenty of them. I like the headlong pace and the occasional good line.

I'll take Hammett and the Op any day if I have to choose, though. Luckily, I don't.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!