Re: RARA-AVIS: The objection to Stansberry's "The Confession"

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 06 May 2005

Darrell wrote:

'Objected to the cover? The cover of "The Confession" was tame compared to several others in the series! That's one of the points of the whole Hard Case Crime series: to feature "original cover art in the grand pulp style."'

The covers are the one thing that make me sorry that Hard Case Crime books aren't trade paperback size or larger (otherwise, I far prefer the normal paperback size for its convenience). I just saw the cover of their new David Dodge book. Amazing. Is that Robert McGinnis collection still in print? And does Hard Case make posters of their covers?

Mark

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM