Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: "The Confession" controversy

From: winter_writes@earthlink.net
Date: 05 May 2005

And NORTHCOAST SHAKEDOWN. I personally am offended by the scene where Tanya gets shot.

(Sorry, Bill. Bad BSP, but a pretty good joke. I promise to smack my own hand if you think I'm out of line.)

Jim Winter

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Zeltserman < davezelt@comcast.net> Sent: May 5, 2005 1:50 PM To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: "The Confession" controversy

Jack,

Do me a favor and start a controvery on DorothyL about banning Fast Lane.

Thanks, Dave

Northcoast Shakedown http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0975857185/northcoastexi-20/104-2029551-1867167

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM