Re: RARA-AVIS: Dan Fortune series

From: kerkhoc ( Claus_Kerkhoff@web.de)
Date: 03 May 2005

Mr. Lynds, Welcome and thanks for joining this list.

I'm also a big fan of your Dan Fortune novels. They were published in Germany up to "Red Rosa". Most of your novels under your pseudonyms Mark Sadler, John Crowe, and Carl Dekker have been also published. I have enjoyed them very well not knowing that they were written by the same person. Does "The Cadillac Cowboy" really belong to the Fortune series? I remember Langford "Ford" Morgan & Roy Shepherd to be the main characters, aren´t they?

Best regards Claus

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM